Order a return call and our experts will contact you.
- Measurement and control of pressure (wire technology)
- Measurement and control of pressure and level (technology without wires)
- Measurement and control level (wire technology)
- Control the level of aggressive media (sodium hypochlorite)
- Functional equipment
- Secondary digital devices
- Remote monitoring and monitoring of process parameters
- Temperature measurement and control
- Electrochemical protection of underground facilities and pipelines
- Teaching and laboratory equipment for vocational education
- Laboratory and research equipment
- Hardware and software systems
Microprocessor-based differential pressure sensor "Radon MP-DD"
- effective problem solving pressure control in the traditional analog, analog-digital and tsifrovyhtsepyah;
- complete range of sensors that overlaps most of the tasks of measurement, facilitates their selection;
- Memory controlled process parameters;
- memory extrema operation parameters (climate sensors internal environment of the sensor, vibration;
- Easy to install and configure the software using ARM "Metrology»;
- protection from lightning and radio interference;
- Calibration interval informed choice on the basis of the index of reliability data »;
Complete the intellectual spark protection barrier" Bastion ";
Maintainability - Maintainability exceptional: the sensor, the electronic board assembly and housing, it is easy to assemble, easy to replace, easy to adjust;
APPOINTMENT Microprocessor sensors pressure difference Radon MP DD designed to operate in automatic control, regulation and control of technological processes. Sensors provide a continuous signal is converted to pressure difference in a uniform current (4-20 mA or 0-5 mA or 0-20 mA) or digital output signal based on HART-Protocol or digital signal based on the serial interface RS485.
Sensors with HART-protocol can transmit information about the measurand in digital form on a two-wire communication lines, together with the signal of 4-20 mA DC. This digital signal can be received and processed by any device that supports HART - compatible protocol. HART-protocol allows a system having two control units: control systems and communicator.
Thus, two-wire connection, two types of signals transmitted to an analog 4-20 mA and digital signal based on the protocol HART, which is superimposed on the analog sensor output, without exerting an influence on him.
Microprocessor-based sensor system provides a linearization of the static characteristic, or computes the RMS value, controls the damping processes, provides temperature compensation for temperature changes or the working environment. The use of non-volatile memory allows for easy adjustment and long-term storage performance sensor directly into the working conditions.
The modular design of the sensor, manufactured using modern materials, provides the convenience of mounting the sensor on the object, if necessary, quick repairs and continued operation.
Sensors Series Radon MP DD can be equipped with additional equipment, providing the ability to configure the sensor directly to the manufacturing process, and a mounting and installation parts. For the treatment of controlled data available specialized software that allows you to change the configuration of the sensor and display technology to construct a system of information by the Department of Instrumentation and without recourse to third-party programmers.
Price: ask your manager