Order a return call and our experts will contact you.
- Measurement and control of pressure (wire technology)
- Measurement and control of pressure and level (technology without wires)
- Measurement and control level (wire technology)
- Control the level of aggressive media (sodium hypochlorite)
- Functional equipment
- Secondary digital devices
- Remote monitoring and monitoring of process parameters
- Temperature measurement and control
- Electrochemical protection of underground facilities and pipelines
- Teaching and laboratory equipment for vocational education
- Laboratory and research equipment
- Hardware and software systems
Sensor overpressure "Radon VB DI"
• microprocessor system conversion and correction of the input signal;
• Measured: gas, liquid;
• High pressure measurements from 0,025 to 60 MPa;
• Range Output 0-5, 0-20, 4-20 mA
• limit of permissible basic error of 0.2; 0,25; 0,5%;
• ambient temperature: -50 ... + 85 C;
• performance: general industrial, intrinsically safe:
• Protection: SR-IP54, Wed-IP65, KO-IP68;
• Calibration interval - 2 years.
• high operational reliability, an attorney for years;
• Compact sensor design;
• Multiple performance, interchangeability with domestic and foreign sensors;
• Climate containment KO;
• Ease of installation and maintenance;
• widely used in all industries.
The pressure sensor Radon is designed for use in automatic control, regulation and control of technological processes and provides a continuous conversion of excess or hydrostatic pressure in a unified current output signal.