Order a return call and our experts will contact you.
- Measurement and control of pressure (wire technology)
- Measurement and control of pressure and level (technology without wires)
- Measurement and control level (wire technology)
- Control the level of aggressive media (sodium hypochlorite)
- Functional equipment
- Secondary digital devices
- Remote monitoring and monitoring of process parameters
- Temperature measurement and control
- Electrochemical protection of underground facilities and pipelines
- Teaching and laboratory equipment for vocational education
- Laboratory and research equipment
- Hardware and software systems
Sensor overpressure special performance of "Radon VB SI".
• microprocessor system conversion and correction of the input signal;
• measured: gas, liquid;
• high pressure, from 0,025 to 60 MPa;
• range Output - 0-5, 0-20, 4-20 mA
• limits of basic errors - 0,2; 0,25; 0,5%
• performance - Explosion, General industrial;
• pylevodozaschity degree: IP68;
• high operational reliability;
• calibration interval 2 years.
• Increased corrosion resistance of the hull;
• ease of installation and maintenance;
• widely used in all industries.
Pressure sensor special design Radon SI "is intended to operate in automatic control, regulation and control of technological processes and provides a continuous conversion of excess or hydrostatic pressure in a unified current output signal.
Sensors incorporated in the State Register of measurement, certified and approved for use on OAO Gazprom.
Price: ask your manager