Order a return call and our experts will contact you.
- Measurement and control of pressure (wire technology)
- Measurement and control of pressure and level (technology without wires)
- Measurement and control level (wire technology)
- Control the level of aggressive media (sodium hypochlorite)
- Functional equipment
- Secondary digital devices
- Remote monitoring and monitoring of process parameters
- Temperature measurement and control
- Electrochemical protection of underground facilities and pipelines
- Teaching and laboratory equipment for vocational education
- Laboratory and research equipment
- Hardware and software systems
Level sensors in the oil tank "RADON UM"
• Measured: gas, liquid, mineral oil;
• ambient temperature: -40 ... 50 ° C;
• performance: general industrial, intrinsically safe;
• Output: 4-20, 0-5, 0-20 mA
• Degree of protection: IP54, IP65;
• Compact sensor design;
• Multiple execution;
• Ease of installation and maintenance;
• widely used in all industries.
The sensor is designed to work with the secondary equipment, regulators and other automatic devices, machines, centralized control and management systems, working from a unified input 0-5 mA or 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA DC.