Order a return call and our experts will contact you.
- Measurement and control of pressure (wire technology)
- Measurement and control of pressure and level (technology without wires)
- Measurement and control level (wire technology)
- Control the level of aggressive media (sodium hypochlorite)
- Functional equipment
- Secondary digital devices
- Remote monitoring and monitoring of process parameters
- Temperature measurement and control
- Electrochemical protection of underground facilities and pipelines
- Teaching and laboratory equipment for vocational education
- Laboratory and research equipment
- Hardware and software systems
The pressure sensor "Radon WB A1"
Economical universal odnopredelny pressure sensor for general industrial use. The sensor is designed to measure absolute or gauge pressure. Pressure ranges from 0.025 to 60 MPa. The sensor is suitable for installation on site, is protected against wrong connection, short circuit and power surges.
Series A1 - Universal odnopredelny inexpensive pressure sensor for various industries. With a variety of embodiments of the hull and a wide range of measurement sensor is applicable for a wide range of tasks. The sensor body can be made: from corrosion-resistant stainless steel, aluminum alloy or polymer materials, connection pipe of stainless steel. There are special designs.
The sensor has high linearity and temperature stability characteristics of electronic circuitry of the sensor provides protection against incorrect wiring, short circuits and power surges. Setting the values of "zero" and "range" is performed on the RS 232.
The characteristics of the pressure sensor A1
Pressure ranges from 0 ... 0.1 to 0 ... 40 MPa, absolute excess.
Basic accuracy: 0.5 / 0.25 / 0.2 /% CI
Output Signal: 0-5 mA, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V;
Temperature range of medium: -40 ... +85 ° C
Degree of protection: IP 65
Intrinsically safe - 1ExibIICT6.
Mechanical connection: M20x1.5; M12x1; M10x1; G ¼ "; G ½"
Electrical connection: DIN 43650,
Introduced in the State Register of measuring instruments.
Production of sensors with the required characteristics to order
Applications: housing and utilities, process automation, heat and power generation, food processing, measuring and machine tool equipment, etc.