Order a return call and our experts will contact you.
- Measurement and control of pressure (wire technology)
- Measurement and control of pressure and level (technology without wires)
- Measurement and control level (wire technology)
- Control the level of aggressive media (sodium hypochlorite)
- Functional equipment
- Secondary digital devices
- Remote monitoring and monitoring of process parameters
- Temperature measurement and control
- Electrochemical protection of underground facilities and pipelines
- Teaching and laboratory equipment for vocational education
- Laboratory and research equipment
- Hardware and software systems
The pressure sensor "Radon WB A2"
Compact sensor for general use. Improved operational performance. Temperature Range: - 45 ... +85 ° C. Degree of protection: IP 66. Heavy duty also available corrosion-resistant shell, fully made of stainless steel.
The sensor has a high technical characteristics, it can be used in modern systems of automatic control and management. Measuring ranges of absolute or gauge pressure of liquid and gaseous media in the range from 0.025 to 60 MPa. Intrinsically safe - 1ExibIICT6. Introduced in the State Register of measuring instruments.
Series A2 - budget solution pressure sensor with improved metrological and operational characteristics. The sensor body is in the standard version is made of aluminum alloy. Heavy duty also available corrosion-resistant shell, fully made of stainless steel.
The sensors provide measurement of the absolute or gauge pressure of both static and dynamic processes. Perfect for virtually all industries. Due to the wide range of measurement and different versions of the sensors are suitable for solving a broad range of applications pressure monitoring. The sensor is realized active compensation of nonlinearity and fluctuations in temperature sensor operation.
The characteristics of the pressure sensor A2
Pressure ranges: from 0 ... 0 ... 0.025 to 40 MPa, absolute excess.
The main error: 0.25 / 0.2 / 0.15% CI
Output Signal: 0-5 mA, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V;
Temperature range of medium: -40 ... +85 ° C
Degree of protection: IP 65
Intrinsically safe - 1ExibIICT6.
Mechanical connection: M20x1.5; M12x1; M10x1; G ¼ "; G ½"
Electrical connection: cable gland PG7, PG9 (plastic or metal)
Introduced in the State Register of measuring instruments.
Production of sensors with the required characteristics to order
Dimensions: 152 * 66 mm, max D 39 mm.
Applications: petrochemical and natural gas industry, engineering, process automation, and housing and communal services, instrumentation, etc.