Order a return call and our experts will contact you.
- Measurement and control of pressure (wire technology)
- Measurement and control of pressure and level (technology without wires)
- Measurement and control level (wire technology)
- Control the level of aggressive media (sodium hypochlorite)
- Functional equipment
- Secondary digital devices
- Remote monitoring and monitoring of process parameters
- Temperature measurement and control
- Electrochemical protection of underground facilities and pipelines
- Teaching and laboratory equipment for vocational education
- Laboratory and research equipment
- Hardware and software systems
The pressure sensor "Radon WB A11"
Compact low-cost sensor vacuum, absolute or gauge pressure, designed for use in almost all industrial applications, provides a reliable pressure measurement even in harsh environments. The sensor has various options for the output plug connector with protection against dust and water IP 66-67.
Modern microprocessor-based components and corrosion-resistant materials of the body provide the sensor reliability, enhanced vibration and weather resistance, low cost and small size.
Series A11 - is a modification of a series of pressure sensors A1, differ in some changes in housing design and various types of electrical connecting plug.
A11 sensors provide measurement of vacuum, absolute or gauge pressure and are designed for use in almost all industrial sectors of industry. Using a sensor type sealed electrical connectors «Buccaneer», Binder and LTW with the degrees of tightness of IP65 to IP68 ensures reliable pressure measurement even in harsh environments.
The characteristics of the pressure sensor A11
Pressure ranges from 0 ... 0.1 to 0 ... 40 MPa, absolute excess.
Basic accuracy: 0.5 / 0.25 / 0.2 /% CI
Output Signal: 0-5 mA, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V;
Temperature range of medium: -40 ... +85 ° C
Degree of protection: IP 65
Intrinsically safe - 1ExibIICT6.
Mechanical connection: M20x1.5; M12x1; M10x1; G ¼ "; G ½"
Electrical connection: Buccaneer », Binder, LTW,
Introduced in the State Register of measuring instruments.
Production of sensors with the required characteristics to order
Applications: oil and gas industry, chemical industry, housing and utilities, technology automation, heat and electricity, etc.