Order a return call and our experts will contact you.
- Measurement and control of pressure (wire technology)
- Measurement and control of pressure and level (technology without wires)
- Measurement and control level (wire technology)
- Control the level of aggressive media (sodium hypochlorite)
- Functional equipment
- Secondary digital devices
- Remote monitoring and monitoring of process parameters
- Temperature measurement and control
- Electrochemical protection of underground facilities and pipelines
- Teaching and laboratory equipment for vocational education
- Laboratory and research equipment
- Hardware and software systems
Microprocessor-based pressure sensor (level) of a special performance of "Radon TC"
• Effective problem solving pressure monitoring (level) using
• integrated telecommunications systems;
• non-volatile memory settings controlled process;
• Self-powered by lithium batteries;
• testing and control parameters at a distance;
• Different standards for data transmission (radio channel - 433.92 MHz or GSM);
• vandal-proof performance transceiver antenna;
• protection settings from unauthorized access;
• Protection against lightning and interference interference;
• Operation in damp, flooded sewers and open areas;
• ability to work in power saving mode;
• a fully enclosed housing.
Pressure sensors (level) "Radon TK" designed to measure and store in its internal memory the values of excess pressure or hydrostatic pressure (level) of the neutral and aggressive media. Communication with the sensor carried by radio frequency of 433.92 MHz, or GSM. Works independently from the sensor built-in lithium battery. Battery life depends on how the sensor (the period of communication and data retention period) and can range from 1 to 5 years.
The sensors are designed to work with the unit of data collection consisting of a radio modem and PC. Can be used in automatic control, regulation and control of technological processes.