Order a return call and our experts will contact you.
- Measurement and control of pressure (wire technology)
- Measurement and control of pressure and level (technology without wires)
- Measurement and control level (wire technology)
- Control the level of aggressive media (sodium hypochlorite)
- Functional equipment
- Secondary digital devices
- Remote monitoring and monitoring of process parameters
- Temperature measurement and control
- Electrochemical protection of underground facilities and pipelines
- Teaching and laboratory equipment for vocational education
- Laboratory and research equipment
- Hardware and software systems
Hydrostatic pressure sensor (level) of immersion "RADON Y"
• Measured: liquid, non-aggressive to titanium and steel VT9 12X18H10T;
• presence of the filter can operate in contaminated environments;
• gas permeable, "wet" the cable increases the accuracy at low levels;
• performance: general industrial, intrinsically safe;
• accuracy - 0,25 and 0,5%;
• Output: 4-20, 0-5, 0-20 mA
• Degree of protection: IP68;
• Increased corrosion resistance of the hull;
• Simplicity and ease of installation and maintenance;
• maximum flexibility of installation and obsluzhvaniya.
Sensors hydrostatic pressure submersible type series
Radon - U are designed to convert liquid level in open or closed containers that are not under excessive pressure, in a unified current output signal.
Applied to objects of sea and river shipping, petrochemical and gas industry enterprises
food, utilities and Agribusiness.